• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

kyuukestu
kyuukestu
What type of mobile game are you looking for?
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Oh! Nice, what have you already played?

Let me get a feel of what you like.
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
@kyuukestu right now I got Mobile Legends, I recently played Toram Online, Ragnarok, tried black desert but didn't feel it and of course Pokemon Go, but that's different.
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Hmm, Mobile Legends is Moba, not really my area, but I do have a friend who's into them so I'll probably ask her and get back to you on those.

Toram is a good pic, personally I don't like how free the class-system is, so I prefer it's predecessor Iruna Online (Which I suggest if you can handle the lower graphic quality and the grind)

In the same vein as Toram, you could try Alchemia Story
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Black Desert feels more like it would be a PC thing as opposed to the mobile version, but neither is available in my country so I wouldn't know orz
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
@kyuukestu I really like character customization that's why I stuck to Toram, but it doesn't have that much events and doing the story gets boring xD Specially alone. I will try Alchemia story then!
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Oh, then Alchemia is totally your thing, the character detail in Alchemia is down-right impressive lol.

Iruna has enough customization for me personally, it's not super detailed or anything, just hairstyles, costumes, colors, basic stuff like that.

What sells me on it though is just the sheer number of classes and builds for each class xD
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
The meta when I left was like... 16 end-game classes and 2-5 builds for each class.

I'll always be sold on insanely high dps and paper-thin defense, which is why I'm a BackStab build Assassin, but the other classes are all just so fun in their own rights.

Though you definitely need a group to make MMOs last, solo play just ain't fun after a while.
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
@kyuukestu sounds fun, I'll try it out then xD I don't care much about the meta as long as there's much I can do
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
The game's been out for a while, so you can have fun grinding to level 400 if you want lol

The main story isn't too shabby, and there's always pleeeenty of grinding to be done for levels, gear or money. With a community, it's actually one of the most fun games I've ever played.