• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Tackywacky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i ship Dekuraka... come at me bro
    ~Rinko~
    ~Rinko~
    ...There's been no indication of any romantic interest though.

Also, qlovers, I'm with you on that point... but I kinda get why those people can think that there's any basis for that... I'm pretty sure they think 'Bakugou's a Tsundere, Tsunderes are harshest to the person they like, therefore, he secretly has a crush on Izuku.' or something like that.
    qlovers
    qlovers
    yea. but i don't ship it because i don't ever see it happening. also, i don't think he's a tsundere. imo he's just REALLY violent and probably has anger issues.
    ~Rinko~
    ~Rinko~
    Same~
    I need help, my friend said you should always ask a person to join a rp but i'm on my laptop and I have no idea how to message someone to join their rp, ps the rp is called pokemon academy
    aurivee_
    aurivee_
    I'm not the person you asked but I may as well answer anyway :3

To request to join an RP, you need to find its discussion thread. Sometimes these are linked in the main RP, but other times you'll have to find them. For this one, you'll find it in the Pokemon Role Play Discussion board.
    aurivee_
    aurivee_
    Usually, in the first post on the discussion thread, there will be a character sheet you can fill out. Then, you post the completed form in the thread, and just wait for the thread leader to tell you you're accepted.

Let me know if you have any more questions ^.^
    On your recent post in Unova's Next Destiny, you autoed a hit on Drayda by making her fall over and hit her. Do not do that. I will act like the hit never happened. Be careful in the future.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…