• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Joelkjn Fox Lord
Joelkjn Fox Lord
No. Also @Hollow Omega your discord tag doesn't work anymore *sad lif*
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Yes he did. I can still see it
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Hahaha, old bio that would be referring to that groupchat of cats vs bunnies, @Killerbunny the god xD
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I think Jodie may of took it to heart :?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I don't know. I don't think so. I think i may have been the biggest reason she left
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
How so? She just put me on ignore on all social medias so I can only assume it's my bio that upset her. I don't know, I haven't been as active and she never contacted me about it so I've no clue what happened.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I can't contact her either. But i think i was pretty mean actually. Or her parents didn't like this website or something. I miss her
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Probably those that never knew her but that's just stating the obvious
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Well from what I know her parents are real strict. It wouldn't surprise me if they got a glimpse of me stating that in one of our chats and told her to ignore me
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
I still got her added in Steam like, but if she doesn't fancy chatting that's fine. :? But that's neither here nor there! Life rolls on
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
It wouldn't surprise me of they got a glimpse of what me and Jodie talked about and told her to ignore me.

We've uh... talked about some dumb shit
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Well that's nothing to be ashamed of, it's a private discussion. I know some parents are very protective, but if mine ever went to lengths of snooping up on my DMs there'd be far less respect and trust there is right now.
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Far be it for me to offer parenting advice though. She is a minor and may have been on the site without her parents' permission. All we can really do is speculate.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
That's true. Though there's always the other kind of parents. I've actually asked Stellar if i could put up an educational work on abuse. Atleast i think it's educational. It's just my own thoughts. I presented them to my teachers and my mom and they thought it sounded good so i think it's educational
Hollow Omega
Hollow Omega
Well, it sounds engaging. Go for it if they greenlight it!
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I will. I randomly thought about it like a week ago and couldn't sleep without writing down my thoughts
P
peapod:)
Oh, hell yeah KB! That'd be awesome! I appreciate that you're really willing to do something about it.