• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

AceyPie
AceyPie
hence the word soft, did you know gangs in Brazil, south america and Italy are forcing lock down themselves, apparently the government of said countries were too lax idk, look it up it's pretty hilarious.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I didn't know that. It sounds hilarious. But weren't Italy the one who took the most caution? Aside from... North Korea...
AceyPie
AceyPie
Like I said, Idk, I dont read news too much aside from memes that depict them, or the very rare moments I actually care about anyone else or my punctuation, except commas, I overuse commas too much, I should stop that
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Yeah me neither. And i'm a grammar nazi
AceyPie
AceyPie
shouldnt that make us mortal enemies? dont ask me how that works
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Aren't we already? I mean, remember the pie i destroyed that was in your fridge?
AceyPie
AceyPie
Oh right, I was planning on having that for dessert, it was strawberry too, why did you do that again?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I don't know.

And what about the time i clogged your toilet?
AceyPie
AceyPie
Wait that was you? do you know how many episodes of Fresh Prince I missed because I had to unclog it? and my lazy ass made it 3x longer than it shouldve been
Killerbunny the god
AceyPie
AceyPie
why you devilish bunny, when I find out where your fluffy ass lives...
Killerbunny the god
AceyPie
AceyPie
oh... right... you literally just said that...

Do you like Sweden?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
It's alright. The scenery is perfect
AceyPie
AceyPie
how about weather?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
It's sunny outside and i'm like a vampire
AceyPie
AceyPie
Might want to talk to Kyuu about that I vaguely remember him talking about vampire schtuff, I'm not allowed to go outside since the Mall Cop will beat my ass If I do
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Yeah but he claims he's not a normal vampire. But i think my garlic, crosses and wooden stakes will do the trick eventually
AceyPie
AceyPie
does sunlight burn him like a normal one then? I think he's immune to everything you mentioned and holy water

AAAA headache
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
He claims to be, but how true that is remains to be seen. He could just be tricking us all