• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
GrenadierShaw
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oof, started a new roleplay check it out.
    omega ruby trainer no1
    Merciless Medic
    Merciless Medic
    It's the Zenova Region RP, but a post hasn't been made for a month. MercilessPython hasn't been online for 3 days and a half either. Please be patient if they don't give you an answer.
    GrenadierShaw
    GrenadierShaw
    Thanks, Medic, always good to know I have a very good friend! I've been away because nobody has responded, and I cannot respond unless they do. And anyone is welcome just check out how to join (first post) and then start to chat.
    I was about to post to join on your RP until I saw what happened. Sorry about that. But I felt like I had to put in my two cents. The other RP that had Spanish was set in a region that was based on Mexico, so of course Spanish will be there, but just as long as most of the post is in English, it's fine.
    GrenadierShaw
    GrenadierShaw
    Very sorry for the Spanish thing lol. Also, you would be allowed to join the RP if you wanted. Any role is available! Trainer, Gym Leader, etc..
    Merciless Medic
    Merciless Medic
    Yea, it's too late now. XD If you need any help, I'll be here for ya to talk to. If you would like to personally RP with me in a one-on-one to help you get better, then go and ask away. :3
    Merciless Medic
    Merciless Medic
    And why thank you. Although, a public RP such as that would be too much for me. A more one-on-one RP would be better since I have one of those going right now and about 6 or 7 other public RPs, not to mention that I'm going through all the fun life stuff as a 21-year-old.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…