• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Scar-demon the Umbreon
Scar-demon the Umbreon
How about a fast Garvidor?
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Gallade so you can havea SHINY MEGA GALLADE
Scar-demon the Umbreon
Scar-demon the Umbreon
Mega gallade is in pokemon alpha ruby and omega sapphire. Mega garvidor in in X and Y
lilonegia
lilonegia
hmmm they both seem like good choices! I can just go for it and get a mega gardevoir! or I can wait for omega ruby and alpha sapphire to come out and I can transfer it over....hmmmm I think i'll wait and see for more comments then i'll decide
Scar-demon the Umbreon
Scar-demon the Umbreon
Well, you can look on there stats (Speed is better then attack and so is Defense)
lilonegia
lilonegia
ok well, i'm still gonna try to wait though
lilonegia
lilonegia
Thx for letting me know!!!
Scar-demon the Umbreon
Scar-demon the Umbreon
np i know lots and lots about pokemon (my sister beat all the ds ones ;__;)
lilonegia
lilonegia
That's pretty cool! I only have a few...need to get more! ME WANT MORE jk lol
hackmaster
hackmaster
Wait for a Gallade! I have a lvl 100 Gallade in my platinum vesion. I wiped out the elite 4 with him, Torerra, Palkia, and Giratina.
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Gallade is pretty versatile, since it can have all of the elemental punches (if the move tutors come back ORAS, which I'm hoping they do) along with Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Knock Off, Psycho Cut, Zen Headbutt, Stone Edge, EQ, Shadow Sneak, X-Scissor... .so many moves for whatever your team needs. It also has useable bulk if you want to go with a more defensive Gallade, with Bulk Up and/or Drain Punch.