• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

E.K.A.N.S.
JadeStar
JadeStar
I have to know where you coming from to give you instructions because it's hard to place it on the GPS. But no fear here :)
Schrift
Schrift
Have you heard of the zero Plain? I'm from their
JadeStar
JadeStar
You go straight following the Big Deeper, then take a left once you hit Texas. After that keep going until you see lots of snowy mountains. If it says Greenland, you went too far.
Schrift
Schrift
I ended up in the north pole and this polar bear is trying to eat me.
JadeStar
JadeStar
Okay -.- clearly you didn't follow my directions right. Go back to Texas and take a left with the big deeper in front of you.
Schrift
Schrift
You mean big dipper? Cause what the big deeper?
JadeStar
JadeStar
If you can't tell the difference between the two then you're not ready for Wonderland. (Also I didn't noticed it was being autocorrect to deeper, I'm going to go cry under my bed now)
Schrift
Schrift
So I go north from texas?
JadeStar
JadeStar
Yup :)
Now when they ask you, "What's your business here?" You simply say. "I'm here to enjoy the world's best pancakes and syrup."
Schrift
Schrift
So canada? Wow didn't know wonderland was in canada. If you go to the zero plain just ask for "boullettes poisson" and I'll know it's you.