• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Schrift
Schrift
Animal Crossing: New Horizons + Doom eternal = amazing game. You know Isabel has that alter ego, we both know it, she is up to something shady.
Tudor21G
Tudor21G
Um.... I really have no idea what you're talking about. I just know that Isabelle is nice and a good announcer.
Schrift
Schrift
Do you know what doom is? I'll just put it simple, imagine if exorcist used guns instead of holy water on demons.
Tudor21G
Tudor21G
Daaaang, I didn't know Animal Crossing had these dark, secret depths. Now I'm happy she's stuck in the Town Hall.
Schrift
Schrift
I never understood what she did, I used to play animal crossing when I was 9 on my 3ds. My main goal was to find out how to swim in the water since I saw it on an ad. Apart from that, most of the game for me was getting attacked by wasps.
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
Tudor, he is referencing a meme that was made because the two games had the same release date. Lol.
Tudor21G
Tudor21G
Wait, seriously? Is Doom Eternal a game?*quick Google search* Oh. I didn't realize that.
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
Yep. And it has the same release date as Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Schrift
Schrift
Doom looks fun because of the buckets of blood I can spill
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
Um, settle down there, no need for violence.
Schrift
Schrift
Splish splash your opinion is trash
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
No need for that talk.
Schrift
Schrift
Hippity hoppity your opinion is stupidity
ThePlayfulFox
ThePlayfulFox
Your childishness is demeaning, for you.
Schrift
Schrift
But I am a child *insert smug face*