• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

OmnipotentOnion
OmnipotentOnion
just started watching yesterday; became my favorite character very quickly
E.K.A.N.S.
E.K.A.N.S.
What's his name?
OmnipotentOnion
OmnipotentOnion
ishigami yuu from kaguya-sama: love is war. highly recommend giving it a watch if you haven't
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Onion has excellent taste in best girl!

Pretty much every character in Kaguya-sama is a veritable contender though. I do recommend reading the manga because even though you know what's going to happen the massive increase in the quality you get from the anime still makes it so satisfying to watch. I'm team Hayasaka though.
OmnipotentOnion
OmnipotentOnion
hayasaka’s top tier as well, no question
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
I'm telling you like every single side character has their own arc. The anime's started Ishigami's arc, but it's still relevant in the manga. Hayasaka's arc is amazing, but right now there's a shipping war going on, and, it's not just the fans who are shipping, but the characters actually took sides in what ships they want, That makes shipping so much more interesting xD
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Best girl of the year should go to a Kaguya-sama character. Probably Kaguya herself since she was 2019 best girl of the year. I'm leery of Catarina Claus, she might rack up the popularity to challenge Kaguya.
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Oh, if you ever plan to read Kaguya-sama though, you should also look for the spin-off We want to talk about Kaguya-sama. It's from the perspective of the Mass media club as in 4-koma style, but it fleshes out a lot of the background events that happen in the main manga. I'm pretty sure its considered canon.
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Also Kaguya-sama has an official doujinshi but you didn't hear it from me...

Read that too though lol. It's not an R18 doujinshi, but more like alternate realities to the Kaguya-sama universe. If you've seen a picture floating around of a female Ishigami then it's from the doujinshi xD

They have a gender-bent timeline.