• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Jayblade
Jayblade
Krookodile would be great main for a evil team admin or leader. The dark type overall is perfect for them.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Plus Krookodile does look like a bad guy's Pokemon.

Of course the good guys are free to one. ;D
Jayblade
Jayblade
If I had a character with a Krookodile he’d definitely be some kinda gang leader. Would have shades that reassemble the thing around Krookodile’s eyes too.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
That'd be fitting.
Jayblade
Jayblade
It’d also be pretty good for a gym leader’s main Pokemon. Sidenote: I’m really happy Krookodile made a return in the isle of armour.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Speaking of Isle of Armor, I'm curious as to what a Mega Galarian Slowbro looks like, too bad Megas ain't a thing in Galar.
Jayblade
Jayblade
I miss mega evolution already. I don’t hate dynamaxing but it’s not as interesting to me.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Yeah, I preferred Mega Evolution out of all 3 phenomenons (including Dmaxing and Z moves which are still cool in their own way) but I believe Mega Pokemon had the most potential between trainer and Pokemon.

Mega Evolution: The acceptable type of "The power of friendship!"

Z-moves: "Let's show them what we're made of! The might of our combined hea-okay, move's done, coffee?" :D

Dmax: "My dude's gotten bigger-YEET!"
Jayblade
Jayblade
Pretty much summed it up lol. Mega evolution and Zmoves were so cool, and then we got Dynamaxing is just fine. My only worry is what’s the next “gimmick” gonna be?
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Hopefully something interesting like some Pokemon able to completely change their typing as if they became a new Pokemon, yet still have many noticeable characteristics of who they once were alongside way more useful and/or badass abilities.

Kinda like a temporary regional variant 2.0
Jayblade
Jayblade
That’d be pretty cool, I’d hope if they did that, they’d give to more of the Pokemon that need a little something, instead of just giving it to the Kanto starters again.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Yeah, like other Pokemon who could potentially be seen as a trio in their own right, I feel like some of the Pokemon with badass Gen 4 final evos should have some recognition.

Maybe they do like Galar and give some of the new variants another Evolution, like Obstagoon, Cursola, Mr Rime etc.
Jayblade
Jayblade
Yeah that’d be great, I love that they did that in swsh. Obstagoon is one of my new personal favourites.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Same here fam! 8)
Jayblade
Jayblade
You got some good taste then man. Obstagoon’s design is great.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Although, I am NOT a fan of it's shiny variant; bright clown colors do not suit it imo.
Jayblade
Jayblade
Yeah I can’t lie I’m not really a fan of most of the shinies this gen. It genuinely feels like they went back to pallet swaps.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
I'd love it if for once they'd let US decide what their shinies could look like, some of them barely look any different from the original; Blaziken, Gengar, Garchomp.
Jayblade
Jayblade
They really need to back on some, cause if they can change Charizard’s shiny they could definitely change those ones. Maybe not Blaziken, that thing deserves it’s terrible shiny.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
When did they change his shiny; was it the first two yellow and the last one black?