• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Schrift
Schrift
I just started learning to skate board, I got the basics I'm learning the skate park ropes now.
Schrift
Schrift
And funny enough it was a roller blader who helped me a lot when I was learning.
SparkyChutie
SparkyChutie
cool! I want to get a skate board but my mom thinks it too dangerous.
SparkyChutie
SparkyChutie
I'm sad
Schrift
Schrift
Why? you wanna talk about it?
SparkyChutie
SparkyChutie
well... I uploaded an outro contest entry on my alt channel on youtube. It got 7 dislikes and 2 likes. The two likes where me
Schrift
Schrift
All I can say is that people aren't nice. We may not like what they say, but we can't always change their opinion. If seven people disliked it, it doesn't mean everyone else doesn't like it. I personally like your art style and how smooth your animations are. But what I'm tryna say is that don't let seven people make you feel bad, one tree doesn't make a forest.
Schrift
Schrift
Now if you will excuse me I will go beat up the jerks who disliked your video cause I'm gonna try to be the responsible older twin.

Also which vid was it? Can you send me a link I am curious to see which one it is.
SparkyChutie
SparkyChutie
Schrift
Schrift
Well I'm gonna say something

I think it looks amazing, like I really love the ripple effect in the background. And the colour contrast looks so good, and the art style is beautiful. Looks so warm and fuzzy and I love it a lot.
SparkyChutie
SparkyChutie
thank u. It means alot
Schrift
Schrift
And now make that 4 likes
SparkyChutie
SparkyChutie
tysm!
Schrift
Schrift
Duty of the older twin :D