• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Karli
Karli
That's good! It feels odd being on here mostly because I don't have any art to post :(
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I do miss seeing your art. Have you stopped drawing?
Karli
Karli
Not completely, I just haven't had any motivation in months
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yeah working a lot I know wears me out and I have little motivation to do much.
Karli
Karli
Well, I guess it comes here and goes. Some nights I feel I can draw for hour. but then I don't feel that again for weeks. :( I actually drew a picture for Andrew a couple days ago, but it took a lot of effort
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
You did? I'd love to see it. I seriously miss seeing him on here. But at least I can still talk with him on discord.
Karli
Karli
I'll show it to you in a conversation! But going back to that working and having motivation comment, I feel that on such a deep level. ;_; Since Covid started, I've been working almost every day. And I'm a server so most of these people are absolutely ungrateful
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I think every person at some point should have to work in some sort of customer service position so they learn how to be kind to people. It's ridiculous how ungrateful and entitled people can be.
Karli
Karli
Honestly! >_<
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I am still working at walmart, it was getting so stressful upfront with all this going on. I nearly had all I could take and was about to ask for a few weeks off before I was asked if I still wanted to go back to electronics. I am so glad they did cause now I don't have to deal with so many people.
Karli
Karli
Oh, that's good! For a while we were only doing take out and that was nice because we could go into work and listen to our own music and stuff. Then we had to reopen the whole restaurant and people immediately came in and started to be unbelievably rude, it's so aggravating
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
The Walmart I work at hasn't changed much other than we still aren't 24\7 anymore.
Karli
Karli
Our biggest problem is that we're understaffed, mostly server wise, so it's the same 4 servers almost everyday ;_;
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
That really can make things hard when you don't have enough people.
Karli
Karli
And we have 3 servers in the restaurant everyday
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Sounds exhausting.
Karli
Karli
Geez... at least we're closed on sundays and they've been trying to get me at least one other day off
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Well thats good ^^
Karli
Karli
Yeah! We hired a new server, but he hasn't really been showing up, so...
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Sounds like he won't have that job for long if he keeps doing that.