• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Helios.
Helios.
They appear to be Pokecharms’ greatest mystery at the moment.
Helios.
Helios.
Many public RPs end up dying or not having much activity after a certain point. When browsing some users I discover that many aren’t doing anything on these forums and are secretly hiding things through conversations.
Helios.
Helios.
If the users who just hung about and did nothing and the ones who did private RPs in conversations banded together and joined the mainstream public RP forums, they would be a lot more active it seems.
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
RPs turn private cause they dont want too many people joining. I understand why RPs do this ,and in some cases I don't like it because people that weren't fast enough to join can't join. It's a real bummer cause not everyone can jump on their computer because a cool new RP was just started.
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
My only problem with private conversations is when they involve important RP plots. I don't like when people decide important RP plots in PMs, when they effect other RPers. These people not in the PM discussion cannot contribute, so if whatever is being discussed effects them. Well... We have a problem.
Helios.
Helios.
Because we can't see what they're saying, it basically means they can have the go ahead to do whatever they want. When at least half the users are coming on not to RP on the mainstream forums. It's pretty shady. Something fishy is going on.
Helios.
Helios.
I would like to join one of these Private conversations, one of the ones where they have lots of people, because from what I can gather, you can do that. I want to see what stops people from doing certain things on private conversation RPs as opposed to public ones. Who is in charge? Who says what the rules are? What is to stop hell from breaking loose?
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
I'm getting conspiracy vibes from these posts... Like people are sending mysterious messages in aaalien langua-... Sorry...

If your suggesting people are having full on RPs privately, people do that on discord I think. I don't think they are having full-on RPs in pokécharms conversations. As for breaking rules, maybe they wanna include legendary pokémon in their RP? There's other rules they might wanna break too.