• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

D
Deleted member 284192
Smash bros is really all you need to make it in this world.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
My best friend is popular, get better grades than me, is praised for his cooking (haven't tried it myself yet), and is a better gamer. I can't even afford a used gaming laptop...
D
Deleted member 284192
Sometimes your grandest achievements are hidden in places you wouldn't consider. For instance, I went 10 whole years with out talking to a single girl in my school. I'd like to see my friends try and beat that.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
My greatest achievement is surviving everything my dad could throw at me
Schrift
Schrift
My greatest achievement is dislocating a girl's leg with one of my kicks.
Gamingfan
Gamingfan
My greatest achievement was when I actually forced someone into homie stock in a 3 person battle.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
@Ridleymon unless you count female teachers I haven’t talked to a single female classmate since 1st grade and I’m going into eleventh.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
In school, I was the quiet and the nerdy kid. I spoke to girls only if I had to (group assignments) except for 9th grade when I realized I hated all of my classmates but I ended up in awkward situations with them anyway
D
Deleted member 284192
I stared at girls a lot and I'd like to say I didn't get caught much, but I'm not confident that is actually true. Pro tip: don't get caught staring at girls. It'll only hurt you in the long run.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Lol. I'm surprised Bunny didn't point out I'm homeschooled and don't HAVE any female classmates XD