• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
He's cool, but he was only close to omnipotence. He was never truly omnipotent. So I would kick his ass
Schrift
Schrift
He is omnipotent the omnitrix is an omnipotent weapon
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
His most powerful transformation is Alien X (and in one timeline he could fuse Alien X with his second most powerful tranformation. It has also been confirmed that ultimate Alien X exist) but Alien X is not quite omnipotent. Only close to omnipotence. That means that Ben isn't omnipotent. Atleast not as a teenager. Maybe he is with Ultimate Alien X but not with the regular one
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
And I'm sure Ultimate Alien X hasn't been unlocked when he's still a teenager
Schrift
Schrift
It's impossible for there to be an ultimate alien X. The ultimate forms are basically aliens that have been evolved in war for 6 years. If alien X got into a war it would end it before it started, thus no ultimate alien X
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I'm pretty sure they confirmed that Ultimate Alien X was real though.

Besides, it is for way more than just 6 years. It's for like, a million at the very least. It could also be a war simulation between all of the Alien X's. That would mean disastrous things for the galaxy, but they would still survive and evolve