• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

BlueMew392
BlueMew392
I mean, Episode 3 is up there as one of my favorites. I like the second half of Episode 2. Episode 1.....still not much going for it except for the Darth Maul fight.
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
I don't care for darth maul. He's kinda overrated. He killed one jedi master that dropped his guard. Even so it's not like the jedi were expecting to fight a sith. The jedi were unprepared when darth maul made his appearance.

His biggest feat IMO, is his mastery over the lightsaber form 7 Juyo.
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
The first movie was my favorite. It had some of the most beautiful sceneries IMO. From the large city of Theed to the gungan city of Ota Gunga. Naboo had many cool locations. The ship the gungans gave obiwan and qui gon was pretty cool.

Coruscant and tattooine also looked cool. I really enjoyed the podrace. I like how kid anakin wasn't obsessed with 'saving padme'(He failed miserably) or killing jedi.
Jayblade
Jayblade
I like TPM, although I admit it’s mainly due to nostalgia. But nowadays it’s probably my least favourite out of the trilogy. It’s mostly boring.
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
I like TPM Anakin the most. When he had to leave his mother, he was a optimist boy who wanted to free tatooine and save his mother. However that boy disappeared.

In part two he blatantly broke many of the jedi rules showing little to no respect to the jedi code.

In part three he was willing to kill countless innocent people and children so he could live in a fantasy world with padme.