• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
When you look at other people's like number, don't forget to look at their comment number too. Most people with high like numbers have high comment numbers too. You'll get there Sharkguy.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I have a kind of low comment number for the amount of likes I have
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
You also joined in 2016. You also do a lot of status comments and other posts that don't add to the comment number if I'm not mistaken?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
We don't talk about those. Besides, I wasn't active the first year. And the second year I didn't even talk to anyone
Sharksuitguy17
Sharksuitguy17
Same here. I wasn't active when I first joined in 2019, I think I only made this account to save trainer cards.
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
Haha! Same here. Though that's changed now. Now these days I like RPing and making written works... and keeping my trainer cards saved.
Sharksuitguy17
Sharksuitguy17
Yeah... I remember the first time I joined an RP. I was freaking out because I didn't know whether I had to ask to join an open thread... I bet I read the rules longer than Covid seems to last.
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
My first RP was a weird one a poké-human RP. Can you guess what pokémon I turned into a pokémon human? Guess.. COugh coUGH... Profile Picture... Cough COuGH.

It was fine. I did alright for my first time RPing. My character bio was very short. My backstory was nonexistant. Now these days I like to try add more to those areas.
Sharksuitguy17
Sharksuitguy17
xD

The first one I joined was this really simple new region adventure. I guess I didn't do too bad, but I spaced my sentences wayyy too much.

I only made an RP months later, which you probably know as the Rebellion.