• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Ooh, I’m interested to see it! Until this our regions have had the same types, so it’ll be interesting to see one I didn’t have ideas for.
roanyael
roanyael
@RenzFlintrock Well I'll give you one hint. Mine is actually the total opposite of what you would expect from a Fairy trainer!
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
So Bede? XD
roanyael
roanyael
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
What?! If BEDE had an EVEN MORE jerkish personality? I'm scared...
roanyael
roanyael
@RenzFlintrock Oh yeah... forgot to mention. He's rude af. He's also trying to be smug... But that doesn't work cuz he's a sarcastic, rude, jerk... With an Azumarill
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Heh. I'd love to see that Azumarill's personality.
roanyael
roanyael
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Yep, I'm definitely looking forward to this. (And TBH, in some universe my Fairy-Leader hating OC might be trying to take him down. This is assuming he has the fanon aspect of the Gym Leader job where he acts as a local authority to deal with crime and rampant Pokemon, and all that, as well as battling challengers.)
roanyael
roanyael
@RenzFlintrock To be honest the evil team would just laugh at him. Emo boy in a pink soccer uniform with Azumarill... And the Azumarill just goes full Jhon Cena.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Yep, that seems... actually, really fun.
roanyael
roanyael
@RenzFlintrock I just love the conflicting nature of a Emo/Jock fairy type gym leader. And he's also a rude, sarcastic, asshole. And his Azumarill has the exact same personality. I don't even know how he became a Fairy type trainer like wtf.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
I mean... like, yeah, honestly, there's no good reason. Like, maybe he decided to become a gym leader and he already had a water/fairy type, leaving him with those choices, but IDRK.
roanyael
roanyael
@RenzFlintrock He was probably a huge soft boy when he was younger. But then he entered the emo/jock phase, but he still loved his pokemon. And Azumarill just followed his example in the personality department
Sparkxii
Sparkxii
Fairy type, nice
Fairy type, but he's a little stinky rude boy. NICE
roanyael
roanyael