• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Gamingfan
Gamingfan
Oh god it's spreading
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
and you got Present Mic too! Cool cool. The only thing that could make that picture better would be if it said 'BEST FRIENDS 4 LIFE'!
Sharksuitguy17
Sharksuitguy17
Depressed boi Aizawa.
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
Along with his life long best friend Loud boi Yamada (present mic)
Sharksuitguy17
Sharksuitguy17
And the US President Oboro.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
XD sadly, Oboro wasn't in the picture I cropped it out of. Toshinori is standing behind the two doing the cute "V" sign.

But yes, Hizashi "boy who never shuts up until he sees a butterfly" Yamada and Shota "depressed yet snarky boi" Aizawa are my two favorite characters of all time. XD

Seriously, I find Hizashi having entomophobia (fear of bugs) absolutely hilarious. XD
Sharksuitguy17
Sharksuitguy17
XD

Might change my pfp to All Might and Small Might soon... but I'm lazy so probably not-
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
Which makes you feel that much more sympathy for him when Koji Koda unleashed the buggies against him.
Sharksuitguy17
Sharksuitguy17
Hizashi just died inside. I bet he had a stroke or something.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
XD I think he literally ran away and hid in a corner or something, vowing to never choose that battleground ever again or even go out in nature. XD.
Sharksuitguy17
Sharksuitguy17
Welp now everyone has to do that. Quarantine.

XD ̶s̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
Hisashi is one of my favorite teachers. He has this kinda, "I might be old ,but I'm still a hip cool dude" kinda vibe.

Also if Aizawa were batman than Tokoyami would be a perfect robin cause hes kinda dark brooding and depressed too. Like Sasuke minus the 'I wanna destroy the hidden leaf' phase.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
Yeaaa but I feel Shinsou works better. He's dark and brooding and has a quirk that isn't combat heavy, like Aizawa's.
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
Well, what I mean by combat heavy is that it doesn't do damage to people by itself without a support item.
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
Shinsou would make for a better Damion Wayne(batman's son) than Dick Grayson(batman's sidekick).
Gamingfan
Gamingfan
Staph! Staa-a-ap! My notifs are already dead!
Merciless Medic
Merciless Medic
Then we'll take this to a different profile post