• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Gamingfan
Gamingfan
Only if get your pot as payment.
M
ManyAchievables
Take what you want. Take what you're able. But be careful of the wishes, or you'll be under the table.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
I'll take some gold, but you think you can rhyme? You might not be able to do it all the time.
M
ManyAchievables
Listen here, lad, and listen here good. I'm the king of the rap, I've even been to the hood.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Woah there, mate, I'm not trying to pick a fight. But if that's what you want, pick someone your own height.
M
ManyAchievables
You think you've won, but all I do is scoff. Now all this lack of coherence is pissing me off.
Don't mess with a Leprechaun, that's rule number one. You try to toy with me and guess what, you're done!
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
I'm not afraid of a challenge "O mighty rap lord." I'm merely doing this so I won't have to be bored.
You may be a mythical creature, that much I'm sure, but I know other creatures who are worth much more.
Like the dragons and the gorgons and the devil himself, you look like a doll a kid would leave on their shelf.
M
ManyAchievables
Judge me by me size and you're sorely regret it. For I have magical powers that are fighting fit.
I could rip out your heart, or even your lung. Whatever way I kill ya, I'm sure to have fun.
Now hand me your ear, and I'll make ya a shoe. Then I'll mash you up and drink ya in a cold brew.
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Turn me into a drink? How very cliche, although one of that will happen today.
But your threats won't scare me or get me to leave, I'm a Pokemon who's got more tricks up his sleeve.