• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Gamingfan
Gamingfan
*Sighing Intensifies*
=Nightshade=
=Nightshade=
Ooh, is this revenge I see? I support this ship wholeheartedly! :)

Chaotic neutral boii (ᕗ ◣︡ ⍙ ◢︠ )ᕗ
Schrift
Schrift
haha chaotic good, that sometimes falls into neutral that becomes evil when my friends are upset.
Gamingfan
Gamingfan
Where did you come from?! This was posted 4 minutes ago?
Schrift
Schrift
Night stalks me cause she has a crush on me
Gamingfan
Gamingfan
Makes sense.

Uno reverse card Night.
Schrift
Schrift
So now I have to stalk her?
tokkiyo
tokkiyo
What the heck is going on here?
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
A while back, gamingfan shipped schrift and night shadow together. Now schrift is shipping you and gamingfan together. If that response didn't answer your question then... I dunno... sometimes people are weird.l ,and then there are some people who are born this way. *shudders*
tokkiyo
tokkiyo
Ooooh I see. Well I'll just sink this ship since it's making me uncomfortable considering I have a boyfriend. Sorry babes but you just dont ship a girl who's in a relationship with another guy. Cute though
Gamingfan
Gamingfan
It's a natural occurrence when schrift is involved. I think I've been shipped with like, four people before this.
Schrift
Schrift
Wait you have a boyfriend?! Now I just feel awkward
tokkiyo
tokkiyo
Lol yeah. I have a boyfriend and that's why I felt uncomfortable when you shipped me with him. Dont feel awkward though, you didn't know
Schrift
Schrift
I just feel like a dickhead now, and awkward dickhead. Man I love not having a filter