• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
bioaura
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Our Dark side isn't always bad, its bad how we use it"
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Its a cool quote/reflection I saw while I was google images I just traduced it from Spanish to English :p credit to who said it XD
    Ugh im full with projects this weekend atleast I finished half of it (its due for nov.3 and nov.10, their 2) and super long both of them XD
    Well I went to gamestop yesterday to get shiny gengar..... the were out of codes >.> on the bright side I saw maze runner in the movies
    Im kinda sad that the steelix mega stone isn't available In usa I don't really like glalie lolz but I wonder if you get the other one ingame
    Omg I got the ORAS demo :D!!! the music is so epic!!
    Reactions: AzureEdge
    AzureEdge
    AzureEdge
    I don't hear any trumpets, rather it's a sax. Not that I'm complaining.
    bioaura
    bioaura
    and did you see what steven said about entrusting you eventually with his metagross (that's is shiny lol)
    AzureEdge
    AzureEdge
    That was basically another reason to love Steven.
    Ugh looks like im not getting a shiny gengar from the event D: my dad has to go a camp thing from work....
    Lolz im currently remembering my unusual adventure of when I was playing Ruby XD really miss that game :"(
    Is it me or lately im slowly drifting away from this site :'( I wont let that happen...hopefully
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Why the much School work D: this is one of my favorite sites so I have to find my way to be active, but how :?
    Finally tomorrow's Friday! I had too much work this week I really need a break XD. Im kinda scared of my dance class exam tomorrow though.
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Oh cool! I had luck today my moms car didn't work and my dad was going to work so he picked me up right before my exam XD
    bioaura
    bioaura
    even though I know the exam completely I still have stage fright XP
    Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    Same. We're learning the Nutbush and I always make atleast ONE mistake.
    Lolz I don't think the neighbor regions will be happy with all their legendaries going though portals to hoenn XD
    Sorry for avoiding this site I was finishing my drawing and I felt weird since I going to put my drawing on this site and it got ruined....
    I might actually finish one of my drawings for once tomorrow :p (I have been too busy this week >.>)
    Reactions: Teapot
    Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    Ooh! Will you post it here?
    bioaura
    bioaura
    yea I had a slight problem so might finish it today :/
    CloudLine64
    CloudLine64
    Where is it?!
    Well I was without electricity for the most of the day and it came back atleast, I hope Friday comes soon XP
    I cant find myself to do stuff >.> so many things. I have two hard exams tomorrow and some other stuff I need to handle...
    FalChromiforme
    FalChromiforme
    We're in like the 3rd week of school and you have exams?!?!?!
    bioaura
    bioaura
    ya and this Friday I will have another XP
    FalChromiforme
    FalChromiforme
    :p wow. at least ssb4 and MEGA GALLADE-I mean OR and AS are coming out
    Omg so many awesome art in this site 0-0! If I ever post any of mine it never be so good XD
    Reactions: Teapot
    Teapot
    Teapot
    It doesn't matter, you should post it anyway! :D
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Thx :) I might post one today (I have to color it though :p and finish some that are collecting dust XD.
    Omg I have been offline for so long! School takes a lot from me XD atleast I have this four day weekend so I will be online :p
    Hi! Love ur profile pic! I'm following u btw!
    lilonegia
    lilonegia
    Will u follow me back??
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Thanks! Magpie made this for me ^^ and thanks for the follow I followed you back :p
    Wow they are really surprising us with the new and maybe a little random megas I wonder how many other megas they are planning to add.
    Reactions: Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    But Mega Lopunny just opens up the gates to these possibilities!
    lilonegia
    lilonegia
    I think that the mega salamence is really gonna be boss
    bioaura
    bioaura
    yeah he looks awesome what I don't like is that he looks like a moon XD I don't really understand how he flies neither XP
    Well tomorrow will be my first day of school and I have a lot of mixed emotions XP
    bioaura
    bioaura
    It wasn't so good my group got bigger (not exactly better...) I have only four classes one of them being dance ( I have only four because the teachers were transfered/retired) a lot of the good people and teachers left and it felt awkward but I think I can get used to it. I got very tired though
    Shiny Motley
    Shiny Motley
    That sounds really hectic x.x best of luck!
    lilonegia
    lilonegia
    awww good luck! I bet mine's gonna suck too
    im wondering why Cresselia is a female but its contrary darkrai is not male, I think darkrai is obviously a male >.>
    Shiny Motley
    Shiny Motley
    Darkrai has no sense of gender, along with most other legendaries and even several "normal" Pokemon.
    voidaquariums
    voidaquariums
    Bleh. The developers cheesed up
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Very good choice of words Kyubeon I didn't see it like that ^^, im still a little confused still in why Cressecila has gender but its counter part doesn't but at the same time Darkrai is more individual than most pokemon in duo's or trio's
    well my Shiny Mienshao is now in my permateam ^^ now to train the rest of my shinies >.>
    Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    Eh, sounds pretty cliche what you just stated. But it's useful information.
    "Stunky, you li'l fella. When you grow up you will NOT turn out obnoxious like your father!"
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Cliché huh... anyways do what you wish XP I have to say though shiny skunky looks cute XP
    Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    I know right! He looks and behaves more like a kitten though, despite his name (especially in amie).
    Dude! I found a Shiny Stunky after 20 seconds of recording!
    But I lost the footage of my live reaction. ;(
    bioaura
    bioaura
    omg cool! too bad you didn't get the reaction though congrats anyways XD
    Well five more levels and my Gir~Ahem~ Very Manly shiny Mienshao turns lvl 100 and joins my permateam XP
    voidaquariums
    voidaquariums
    Your girly Mienshao?
    bioaura
    bioaura
    Search up shiny mienshao and then imagine it as male XP that's my mienshao XD
    voidaquariums
    voidaquariums
    Not THAT girly XP
    My starter in ORAS will be my lvl 1 shiny trapinch since I haven't trained it I think I will wait to get the game it will be interesting XP
    Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    Interesting. So when you get your actual starter you'll dump it for the Trapinch? Or keep it in your party?
    bioaura
    bioaura
    More or less like I did in my Y game when I got torchic since I got it from wifi it naturaly surpassed the level of my starter and I used it more than it and blaziken turned out to be my un official starter XP and in ORAS I think I will keep my starter in my team XD
    At first I thought Animal Jam was going to be like super lame and now im obsessed with it! XD
    Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    I used to play Animal Jam. Don't know why I stopped.
    bioaura
    bioaura
    cool on the first three days I got a full set of phantom and phoenix armor XD
    Vaporeonn
    Vaporeonn
    I haven't played AJ fod a while.. I forgot my passwordXD Which sucks, because I had a premiummembership T_T
    Well I took my first helicopter ride today! XD I might upload the pictures of me in the pictures thread XD!!
    Sy Kage
    Sy Kage
    You should! I remember my first helicopter ride up on the Gold Coast. Good times, good times...
    Vaporeonn
    Vaporeonn
    I wanna go on a helicopter, you guys are so lucky!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…