• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
because so does everyone else, banned for not being based against K, biased for having a bias toward Tudor’s bias, for making me edit my post, because you didn't notice that I there is a pattern. Elemental birds, for being too active.
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
for not being the only bighoodieboy
2fast4u, for accidentally sockpuppeting, for liking victini, because I sorta forgot about her.. I sorta forgot about signatures all together. But no one messed with Lucky... I think that's her name, banned for thinking you were original, because didn't you just say that you forgot your password,
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
for being busy, getting your spine stretched is more “fun”, because I'm not cold right now, for making me chuckle quietly, for making everyone go quiet, because yeah you did.
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
More updates coming soon
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
Update: "because everyone is faster than me, not just you, a snail could beat me in a footrace...

And they don’t even have feet." is a new reason
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
"for actually having something to update your status to. I'vehad the same one for a couple of months" is another update
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
"for having the privilege of not having to write on a small screen"
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
"because I wasn't sure what to do when someone says skip "
=Nightshade=
=Nightshade=
Lmfao are you putting everything? This’ll end up longer than even KB’s comment threads XD
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
BigHoodieBoy(IM BACK)
"for speaking in the cursed tounge"