• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Shikowara
Shikowara
Poking the forehead it an expression of love, lol.

Sounds cool. I have no idea how to build those XD
Schrift
Schrift
YBISATFNGHJSAHSBHDQFAGVJHMJBSMBHJQJAKBAHJHVUYT YWIFTUSBJKYH BGTSR^&TA*IYHJGJFTR*T*&YUHJ

WHAT?! IT IS?! but then that mean.... that means....

NO! I WON'T ALLOW IT! SASUKE AND ITACHI CANNOT BE LOVE EACH OTHER,THEY'RE SIBLINGS FOR FUCK SAKE
Shikowara
Shikowara
No, as in brotherly love XD
Schrift
Schrift
so am I your sasuke? Well then, GIMME YOUR EYES! I WANT YOUR EYES! GIMME GIMME GIMME
Shikowara
Shikowara
No! I'd like to keep my sight!
Schrift
Schrift
We can swap! I'll take your right eye and you can have my left. *prepares spoon*

*smacks ninja schrift*

Sorry about him, he's an idiot
Shikowara
Shikowara
*steps back a bit* Uh-huh...
Schrift
Schrift
so do you have a sharingan? I have the 4 tails sealed inside me ^^

Sorta sucks but it's alright, he doesn't bother me much
Shikowara
Shikowara
No, I don't. I don't really have anything special :p
Schrift
Schrift
I mean, being yourself is special enough right? Though I could try to go find an uchiha and steal his eyes if you want me to, or I could go look for another tailed beast
Shikowara
Shikowara
Uh...no. I'm good.
Schrift
Schrift
alright, so what nation are you from? I'm from the hidden mist, which is cool and all but it's only good when you can see what's infront of you
Shikowara
Shikowara
I'm from the Hidden Leaf.
Schrift
Schrift
that's cool! you must know some sick fire release techniques right? I've got lava release, so I've gotta know some sort of fire release. Though 4 tails normally has my back with lava release.
Shikowara
Shikowara
I know mostly earth...But I'm not bad at taijutsu, if I do say so myself.
Schrift
Schrift
Same here^^ Earth is used for lava which makes it especially useful for me.We should have a sparring match sometime! That would be so fun!
Shikowara
Shikowara
Uh, sure. Just try not to kill me. My worst fear is death...
Schrift
Schrift
What's so scary about death? It's just a crossing point in life, it's basically a leap into the unknown.
Shikowara
Shikowara
It's just the pain you have to go through to get to death, I guess.
Schrift
Schrift
The Terumi clan has a saying, if you want to shine like the sun first you gotta burn like it. Basically, no pain no gain, so death doesn't really scare me too much. I guess the scary thing about death is the fact that death causes pain to the people you love