• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
You know what chads in Sweden watched? We watched Mumintrollen, a Finnish show. That shit was terrifying. Especially the episode with Mårran. It was a miracle I didn't shit my pants back then. And I could watch people in movies get dismembered and bleed out when I was 5
<Inkscape>
<Inkscape>
animals of farthing wood intensifies
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Now you're just making me confused
<Inkscape>
<Inkscape>
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Oh yeah! That one! I saw some of it. But you know, there are name changes from English to Swedish (Land Before Time is called Landet För Länge Sedan for example). And I don't remember what it's called in Swedish.
<Inkscape>
<Inkscape>
schrift is going to have an aneurysm from all these notifs
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Yeah. But now that I'm back (hopefully) for a while, I need to keep up these long profile convos. I'm known to be a spammer so I need to keep the reputation
Schrift
Schrift
I mean, I just walked back here and see this massive convo

Now I wonder if Night is gonna be happy with all these notifs lol
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I'm sure it'll be fiiiine. Nothing bad has ever come from spamming a little
<Inkscape>
<Inkscape>
i mean
shaded isnt allowed an opinion, its 2020 2: electric boogaloo

no one is
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Oh so people have started to accept me as their dictator? Great
Schrift
Schrift
My lord I have been by your side since last year, I have sacrificed children to bunnies(apparently putting carrots in them makes bunnies eat through them) may I please be allowed out of my cage now
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Fine. But you'll be put on a leash
<Inkscape>
<Inkscape>
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I'm a dictator because I'm edgy. Schrift, how far have you gotten in your training? I'm guessing you haven't gotten very far since I put you in a cage...
Schrift
Schrift
mortal, you clearly don't value your life at all. You shall bow down to lord bunny, whether it be alive or dead.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
It's quite alright, schrift. The pest is obviously not sane enough to think correctly. I will claim his soul eventually.

This dictator is a procrastinator
<Inkscape>
<Inkscape>
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Scottish people don't value their lives? Wait 'til you see where I live. It's a glorious place for sadistic souls like me
<Inkscape>
<Inkscape>
there's a reason we rape our livers with alcohol
because traditions
and anything to take away power from the french