• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Karli
Karli
Aww, I've missed you too! Sorry I'm not super active here, I do occasionally check in though
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I tend to get on here to respond to privet convo role plays I still have with friends. But that's really it.
Karli
Karli
@TooBlue12 That makes sense! I haven't made Pokemon art (or much other art for that matter :/ ) so it feels odd being on here honestly
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Well you could still upload any art you've made pokemon or not. :) I am always happy to see it
Karli
Karli
Ehh, that's alright. My art stopped getting much attention after a while on here anyway. Besides, I saw that you faved my more recent art on DA which I appreciate a lot! :)
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
:D yeah sometimes I pop on there and I make sure to check to see if you have uploaded any new art.
Karli
Karli
It's been a long time since I had posted on DA too. I mostly post art on Instagram, but even then it's few and far between
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yeah Instagram is the one place I really don't get on much. :D