• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Your-Friday-Filet
Your-Friday-Filet
Whatever opinion it is, I can assure you that what you prefer is correct.
Shikowara
Shikowara
A lot of people prefer it actually. At least, the people I've talked to. Some really like Shippuden, tho. I think they're both great. But I like seeing them just goof around and stuff.
Jayblade
Jayblade
Yeah I think the original series is just more fun, they’re just kids and it’s nice seeing how they interact, and then watching them do really cool stuff. I think Shippuden is alright, it has some amazing moments, but overall I don’t like it nearly as much as part one.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Honestly, as long as it isn't Boruto I consider your opinion valid.
(joking of course, like whatever you like)
Jayblade
Jayblade
Boruto is like the most mediocre show i’ve ever seen. I’ve heard it gets better but from what I saw I wasn’t into it lol
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Yeah shows like that are soooo hard for me to get into. Like there are so many animes I want to watch and don't have the time to I would rather not have to watch a BUNCH of episodes because "it gets better". Especially if I can't stand the main character.
Jayblade
Jayblade
I think that might be the main reason I didn’t like it actually, Boruto is just the worst. He just complains about his dad doing his job as hokage, although I can see where he’s coming from in being bothered by that, he’s just plain unlikable imo.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I had a rough time watching Legend Of Korra because of that too! But the sad thing was I was genuinely interested in the world-building and other characters. Just each time it seemed she was improving I disliked her more. I have re-watched it 3 times now but have yet to fully finish it. This last time I nearly made it to the last season.
Jayblade
Jayblade
I never actually got around to watching Korra, watched a bit of Avatar as a kid and I liked it though. Honestly i’ve actually heard some mixed reception on legend of korra though, some really like it and some really don’t, guess I should watch it and see what I think.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Honestly, there are so many supporting characters that are awesome and so loveable. And it's got some really cool world-building in it. It's a shame I can't stand Korra herself. I even watched the show when it aired and didn't miss a single episode of the first season when they came out.
Jayblade
Jayblade
Not liking the main character can taint my enjoyment of a show quite a bit, but usually if I like pretty much everything else I can let it slide, which wasn’t the case with boruto sadly.
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
What else bothered you? I honestly haven't sat down and watched it for myself yet. Just seen snippits.
Jayblade
Jayblade
I guess I just overall wasn’t invested in the new world or characters, and if I remember correctly most of the time the animation was pretty lacklustre. And I think the chunin exams was handled pretty poorly too, the original chunin exams arc was so cool, the one in boruto just felt like that but toned down alot.