• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Good Schrift. *Pats head*

I've trained you well
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
I lecture my son, bun

Im not a thief at all, so I don't understand, besides you litteraly admited your crime on the internet...so it doesn't make you a good thief.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
He's your son now? What happened while I was inactive?

He's my apprentice, so I teach him things.

He's half-right about that, Schrift. But only because Playful might see this and want her juice back
Schrift
Schrift
Playful won't realise it though, even then. You think she'd really fight me over a bottle of almost infinite apple juice? Also, I never admitted to being a good thief I only stated what makes one good :D
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
Many stuff happend, dear friend.

Anyway, I don't feel like continuing this conversation, Playful may or may not get you eventually Schrift.

Killer, come over if ya wanna have a drinking game, always open for shot.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Maybe some day, A little busy at the moment. I'm cuddling my cat
Schrift
Schrift
Well you see my lord, A lot has happened during your absence. For starters, Clite and Jade are now my parents. It turns out Night was also adopted into the Kyuu family. Apparently if you mix a Clite with a Jade, you get a god of fear and destruction.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
...Did you ship Clite with Jade?

Night, I thought you were smarter than being adopted by the fake queen
Schrift
Schrift
I didn't ship them... they're actually together. I got majority of my good genes from mother apparently, though I feel like I got come clite somewhere.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Oh. Cool. Isn't Jade pretty much always happy? Though that's kinda true for Clite as well. I guess I have the biggest influence on you then
Schrift
Schrift
Apparently mother has a large anger, so I guess I might have that for her. That'll come in handy if I ever need to go on an anime rage. But then again I also got a caring side from one of my parents, I just can't figure out who from.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
...That's Clite. You get the cynicism from me
Schrift
Schrift
huh, that's cool then I guess. That would also explain my large power, and universal feats. I wonder if father gave me anything else, or if mother did- *shivers in fear*

I can never let her know that I'm failing some of my classes
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Now as your teacher, I will have to have a talk with your parents about your classes
Schrift
Schrift
well, I did get a number lower than 10/46 on my chemistry test and english well I only passed by a simple 5 marks. Apart from that all is well... though I'd prefer you didn't tell mother. She wouldn't be pleased about that chemistry score.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I obviously need to talk to both of them, Schrift. What kind of a teacher would I be otherwise? Besides, Clite can see this and keeping secrets in a relationship is not a good idea
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
Teacher splitting facts
Schrift
Schrift
*sigh* I guess you're right, go ahead and tell them. I'll be here waiting for the "you're grounded go to your room" thing for my bad grades. Eh my room is a universe so it doesn't matter at this point. Ah, parent teacher meeting. Fun ^^
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Clite, shall we take this to your profile perhaps? We should not bother Night anymore
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
You can, tho I may be a bit busy, will join conversation soon

Sorry Night for spamming and botheing you.