• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Lmao, Ironmouse is great, especially her collabs with CDawg. Are you a shipper?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I don't ship real people. In fact, I barely ship fictional characters xD

Are you?
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Nah, they've got strong sibling energy though and the ship jokes can be pretty funny. Whatever they wanna do is their own business.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Figured you'd say something like that. Was Coco your fave?
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Kaicho was great, not an oshi though. But def respect her. My favs are Amelia on the english side and Suisei on the JP side, so I'm a teamate and hoshiyomi
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
To be completely honest, I've only dipped my toes in the vtuber community lol. Mostly got into it because of Lost Pause so my knowledge is quite thin. I know of Amelia though
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Yea, there's a ton of Vtuber content out there though, so just watch whatever catches your eye. No rush.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
I don't think I will go far down that hole. At least not yet. I have a bunch of other things that needs to be taken care of first. And it just seems like a big commitment lol
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Nah, it's not much of a commitment. Hop in if you've got free time or wanna listen, otherwise just watch short clips. Trying to keep up with the Vods is crazy lel