• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
*Is that one quiet parent as for now*
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
He's currently failing Chemistry and is barely passing English. Otherwise I would say he's doing a pretty good job. He's especially good in the class I'm teaching; Tomab (Torture of Mind and Body)
JadeStar
JadeStar
Well I'm glad he has talent for something, we need to take away the classes he won't need and give him those he will use in the future, maybe biology and psychology?
Schrift
Schrift
*sits as that one quiet kid*

heh... Tomab was always fun and useful. As for chemistry... uhhhh
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Psychology is quite helpful for Tomab. I suggest removing Art instead. Studying Biology might be useful for some basic understanding of Chemistry
Schrift
Schrift
I'd like to keep art and Music... though I wouldn't mind dropping Drama or Geography. Business and Economics are something I probably won't need.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Drama could also be quite useful for Tomab. Sometimes to torture the mind, you need to be a good actor. Geography is not as useful though. That is a good choice of a subject to drop. Business and economics can be useful to torture someone with money
JadeStar
JadeStar
Well it seems you are a very flexible teacher and my sugar cookie is in good hands :)
Schrift
Schrift
Torturing someone with money is simple, play them along like a donkey following a carrot on a stick and soon you move that Carrot closer and closer but whenever they get close you move it back away. You let the money person gain more money before burning down what he created and setting him back to square one. Keep repeating as he eventually goes insane.
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
Just don't cause troubles to Mr.killBun Shrift
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Yes. Don't cause any trouble for me. Tomab is taught for you to cause trouble to others.

Thank you ms. Star. I will make sure he pass my class.

I have taught the boy well, and yet he seems to only know a simple trick on how to torture people with money
Schrift
Schrift
Yes father, I'll make sure to not cause him any trouble. I'm gonna be the best destroyer god in the multiverse ^^
JadeStar
JadeStar
Great! Just no destroying cute animals
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Ms. Star, do you really believe that I would allow that? I'm a cute animal myself
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
Well, good to know that our son will develop in what he likes from now on.
Schrift
Schrift
huh my parents are supportive of me being a destroyer god....
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
Well, if thats all then I would ask for conversation to end relatively soon as I may go to sleep and with all due respect don't want to wake up to 40 notifies
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
That would be all. Thank you for your time. *Gathers up my papers and put them in a portfolio*