• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Anything you have in mind?
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
My main 3 ideas are...

1: Re-doing that Monster School RP.
2: A RP about a group of trainers who each used a single type of Pokemon and become future Gym Leaders.
3: A fantasy RP where the villain wields light and the hero wields darkness.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
The monster school would be something I could enjoy. Not really sure on that Pokémon one but maybe. About the third, would there be more than one hero or would you be the hero and everyone else side characters? I'd be fine with being a side character, it'd mean I don't have to think too much about my OC and my posts, but I don't think everyone shares that kind of thinking
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Hero, side character, whatever you're cool with as long as you're fair, not hogging the spotlight, etc. Y'know?
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
The spotlight needs to shine on just one character at some points tho. It's kind of what such a RP means
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
I'm well aware of that.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Good. Just making sure. I'd be down for such an RP. I could be the villain even. What's your vision? Because I can only think of a Priest or something like that for a villain that use light-attacks
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
Actually, the idea for said RP was originally, the light wielding villain was actually a hero, but after winning and defeating the bad guys, the pride and positive attention got the better of him and felt like he had a right to everything.

This sparked arrogance within him and slowly became crueler as if a demon took over him, his cruelty even going so deep in to his soul that his light became tainted.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Ah, I think I understand. So it's a light but the color of the light seems different?
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
More like light but with a hint of evil/darkness in it as the wielder's intentions became less heroic and more tyrannical.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Yes, that's what I mean. The light FEELS like it is another color than it was before, a more ominous color. I might be too much of a Star Wars fan lol
Red Gallade
Red Gallade
I get what you mean (I like Star Wars too ^^).