• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

~Nilion~
~Nilion~
I’ve only played Skyrim- but I absolutely love it. I might even already have some notes on translating video-game mechanics to rp.
Always wanted an Elder Scrolls RP, just didn’t see anyone interested.
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
I wanna be the stuck up altmer wizard spamming conjuration and necrom- I mean restoration and DESTRUCTION!!! ZAP!! Yes... I love it. Studying forbidden arcana is good enough to make a grown mer cry!
EnviousWorm
EnviousWorm
too late buddy get in line sorry guy
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
Someone else laid claims already?! Can it beee???
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
All tamriel playable races

Nords- axe dragging fake god worshipers
Imperials- sleazy businessmen. All of them.
Redguards- pirates and sand castles
Breten: filthy half mer untrustworthy cutthroats
Bosmer: tree hugging cannibals
(1/2)
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
Dunmer: daedra loving good for nothings that love playing the victim card
Khajiit: lying stealing drug addicts
Argonians: filthy swamp dwelling lizards that sound like they gargle sand paper daily.
Orsimer: filthy beastfolk. Dumber than nords. Not real mer. Their homeland keeps getting destroyed.
Altmer: greatest race. Totally not baby killing xenophobes. That's a myth.
(2/2)
EnviousWorm
EnviousWorm
the only reason someone laid claim to dwemer necromancer is bc...i laid claim to it hehehehehehe
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
How do we got a living breathing dwemer and magic using one tooo? Oooh... he's using tech, right? No? Genuine magic using dwemer?

I may run the orsimer craftsman run... skilled at blacksmithing, enchanting, alchemy, and restoration. Surprisingly knowledgeable about magic despite being a heavy armor wearing warhammer swinging orc...
EnviousWorm
EnviousWorm
im imagining a dwemer necromancer is someone quite like that guy from Invincible who takes people and replaces their vital organs w/ mechanical bits to make them stronger/faster/better/his mind slaves
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
I'm guessing your lil blasphomous no god venerating mer friend didn't disappear for the same reason Yagrum Bagarn didn't...
~Nilion~
~Nilion~
Would you be strictly sticking to in-game mechanics for combat, magic, etc? Or would you allow room for creative freedom?
Say- someone wanted to make aaaaaa custom spell or weapon.
~Nilion~
~Nilion~
What about races? You making filthy half breeds? We haven’t seen many references to cross breeding, but I personally think it’s because it would be a super complicated addition to an open-world game like Elder Scrolls. You’d basically have to add in a bunch of extra lore, player-characters, etc.
EnviousWorm
EnviousWorm
Ya that opens a whole can of worms I'd rather prefer stay shut. I'm sure it could work after putting love and care into it buuuuuut I'm not the guy to be able to do that lol. So, no, no half-breeds.