• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TooBlue12
TooBlue12
I am so curious. Do we have our own official lore? :D I'd like to hear it!
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Well, we kinda do. It’s unofficial lol. And not everyone is in it. And it all started with a joke back in 2018
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
It's quite complex, but there's a bit of a family tree and a pantheon. On one side of the tree is Kyuuketsu and Killer. KB has several children including Peater and Shikowara. Kyuu and KB share guardianship of Qlovers and Grand Master Koop. Nightshade is Kyuu's Daughter.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
On the other side of the tree is Clite and Jade. Their children are Playful, myself, Schrift, and Rinko. (That may change a little soon. Adjustments are being made to the exact lore to accommodate certain personal things.) Schrift and Night unite the two trees, and have a daughter named EmeraldEevee, who isn't on Charms yet but may be joining eventually.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
There's a whole other branch of the tree that isn't even on Charms, due to my adopted daughter TheHiddenFigure. But we won't go into that one in depth unless you'd like to.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
The pantheon powers are as follows, to the extent that I have them written down already:

Clite - God of Dragons, Firstborn Being

Rinko - Goddess of Procrastination (Daughter of Clite)

Playful - Goddess of Creation and Storytelling (Daughter of Clite)

Renz - God of Noodles (Son of Clite)

Schrift - God of Destruction and Fear (Son of Clite)
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Emerald - God of Wholesomeness, Shiny Rocks, and Pokemon. (Daughter of Schrift and Night)

Hidden - Goddess of Insight, Manipulation and Secrets (Daughter of Renz)

Killerbunny - God of Death and Bunnies

Shikowara - Goddess of Life

Nightshade - Goddess of Shadows, Mischief, and Poisonous Plants
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
If this all started in 2018 it makes me feel so old since I have been here since 2015.
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
It kinda started with me too lol. So I should be one of those firstborn beings lol
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Yeah, I think you and Clite are kinda the firstborn beings.

And TooBlue, a lot of the development of this lore happened in conversations on Discord, so don't feel too bad. :p (Some of it did happen on 'Charms, of course, but not as much.)
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
Disclaimer: None of this is official. This is just a group of friends messing around
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Oh yeah no worries! I can tell it's something you all have done as an inside joke. :) I am not actually "upset" that I am not in the lore lol.
Anyway I find this lore fascinating haha. I adore it and may see if I can rope my close friends into making one with me XD
Killerbunny the god
Killerbunny the god
We could add you and your friends into the lore too but that would most likely give Renz an aneurysm with all of the work he puts in lol
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Eh, what's another set of branches on the tre-

Wait.

I forgot Gaming.

Gamingfan isn't in the family tree. He requested to have his own saperate redwood tree.