• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

kyuukestu
kyuukestu
kukuk~ best of luck, challenger.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
*peeks in slowly*

Is this a lore mom or a just part of the joke? Because if it's the former, I need to know for... reasons.
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Long since have I lorded over the denizens of Pokecharms, ruling with an iron fist from the throne of likes; my methods have been cruel, my style tyrannical—knowing neither mercy nor reprieve.
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Only once was the autocracy of my rule contested; a lone but persistent revolutionary, falsely imbued with the belief that my archonship, my autarchy, was anything but inviolable:
https://pokecharms.com/profile-posts/140397/
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
A brief usurpation of the throne, but the @[245503:pretender King] was soon dethroned by the rightful Queen; in magnanimous style, the Pretender was spared, allowed to flee the kingdom with his @[210414:obstreperous rapport]
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Legends say, they still lust after the throne, seeking to liberate the denizens of the realm; alas, no one really knows—the chroniclers of the realm are few and far-between