• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

TooBlue12
TooBlue12
Same. :) I also use them while playing dungeons and dragons so I have to see them get ignored and killed as well. Fun.
=Nightshade=
=Nightshade=
(っ ╥︡ ෴ ╥︠ )っ nuu not the D&D deathsssss
In the campaign I’m currently in we’re all about to die because I missed 3 attacks in a row while everyone else was knocked <.<
TooBlue12
TooBlue12
A friend of mine went through 3 different characters within 11 sessions. It was insane.
=Nightshade=
=Nightshade=
Oh noooo that’s some seriously bad luck right there lolll
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
*Laughs in DnD character that refuses to go into any dungeons and lives a life as a humble fisherman*
Shikowara
Shikowara
Why am I not surprised?
Cmeriwether
Cmeriwether
I had been knocked unconscious by an Oni, and an Allosaurus, was rolling Death Saves for the Allosaurus, due to campaign reset. I was a Sixth Level Dwarven Life Domain Cleric for the Oni, Paladin got be back on my feet with Lay on Hands, and I proceeded to turn my luck around by Killing the Oni with my Spiritual Weapon on a Crit!
Grand Master Koop
Grand Master Koop
I'm known as the Man of 1000 character sheets in one of the groups I play DND with because of how often my characters die.
ThAtGuY101
ThAtGuY101
I'm that weird monk barbarian dude among my DnD friends
=Nightshade=
=Nightshade=
I’m the short fire genasi who can never land a hit with her longsword—
As a 4’11” tall character I’ve realized a longsword is more than half her height <.<
Cmeriwether
Cmeriwether
I was a 6'1" Fire Genasi Rogue who fried some snakes with Burning Hands due to the Warlock going unconscious first round.
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
I currently play a ninja assassin/samurai, who is currently multi classed between Monk, Rogue, and Fighter. He is on a mission to slay a defeated rival of his homeland’s Shogun.