• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Hecotoro
Hecotoro
True, make him sign a contract
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
My initial thought was 'He will sign the contract to end all contracts' and then immediately afterwards 'Your Contract has Expired' started playing in my head. But uh, yeah, if you wanna draft the document I can sign on it.
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
idk how to I know you're gonna respect the contract?
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
You can have Rex Lapis act as a witness. Assuming I do agree to the terms and decide to sign, that is, of course.
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
idk I'll have to talk to the adults council
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Unreliable witness, has a noted history of faking his own death.
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
the council has spoken
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Alr, guess I can just go warn the teens that you’re planning war against them if I’m not on your side. See ya!
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
Typical teenage reaction, you failed the test.
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
Imagine bowing to peer pressure and threats, what do you think we are, teenagers?
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
couldn't be me, now get of my lawn
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Ok boomer
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
This is ridiculous lol

(Oh, btw, it’s not just teens that do that. Notable generals/politicians that I’ve been reading about the last week or two, like Alcibiades and Coriolanus, when banished by their people because they were too popular, went to their former enemies and helped them take down those who had shunned them, making them beg for mercy)
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
they were spoiled brats, it makes sense, we don't mess around
kyuukestu
kyuukestu
That just means we'll have to eliminate you before you can get uppity!
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Go ahead and eliminate me, just don’t forget the conversation we literally just had about how people bring me back to life when others kill me. ;)
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
This whipersnapper not respectin I tell ya what
Clite of Dragonbow
Clite of Dragonbow
Me and my dragon armies Shall join this righteous crusade!
But could I ask to not Eliminate my son? I will Just ground him till the end of the war.
Hecotoro
Hecotoro
that sounds like something a teenager would say!
RenzFlintrock
RenzFlintrock
Aww, c’mon! I don’t wanna be grounded... I have a D&D meeting next Thursday!