• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Teapot
Teapot
My flapjacks! You monster D:
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
I even ate all the staff's flapjacks...
pokeman266
pokeman266
How dare you :(
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Ain't I a stinker? <.>
Teapot
Teapot
It's okay. We keep a list. One day the revolution will come... and you'll be sorry you stole my flapjacks. And my cake.
Teapot
Teapot
-sits in corner and cackles unintelligibly-
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Actually, we're even already. Ya stole my tacos, so I got ya back! No need to plot!
Teapot
Teapot
Yeah but I'm just pointlessly vengeful, so you owe me anyway. Also didn't you steal my birthday cake, or was that someone else?
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
No no no. I didn't steal your cake. That was @Aurora Beam. :3
Teapot
Teapot
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
I only stole your flapjacks. Here's five bucks. Go buy some pancakes so I can steal them.
Teapot
Teapot
Hey, I make pancakes. What's this buying nonsense? Also, what kind of pancakes? American pancakes or crêpes?
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
I meant pancake MIX. Also, you're running out of wombat food. Heres 100 bucks. Feed your wombat.
Teapot
Teapot
The wombat got fed earlier. Also, once again, I make pancake mix - it's only flour, eggs, and milk. :p
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Oh, yeah, you're running out of pizza. Can I borrow your teapot? You broke mine a few days ago, and it doesn't work anymore.
Teapot
Teapot
If I'm running out of pizza, blame @Linkachu. And you can borrow me if you like...
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Okay. I know a song that describes you.
--------------------------------------------------------
You're a little teapot short and stout
I can't find your handle
I can't find your spout
When you got all steamed up, I heard you shout:
"TIP ME OVER AND POUR ME OUT OF SO HELP ME I WILL STAB EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM WITH A PENCIL SINGLE HANDEDLY!!!!!!!!!"
-----------------------------------------------
Am I right?
Teapot
Teapot
... more or less.