• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Teapot
Teapot
Or you can stop worrying and ignore the media scaremongering over Ebola. There are, as far as I know, no confirmed cases in the US or UK anymore. You're very unlikely to go within a hundred miles of Ebola.
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Just a tip! ALL. I. SAID. WAS. A. TIP. By the way, I got a secret underground bunker and put all my stuff in it. My pawprint can open it.
voidaquariums
voidaquariums
Teapot- Just say: SHUT UP SHINY
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Lux, off of my page! Get the broom. *Starts whackin' Lux until she gets outta here*
Teapot
Teapot
@Shiny Glaceon The problem is that I know you mean well, but you're just spreading misinformation - like a lot of people are! As I mentioned, it's all the media's fault for constantly reporting it as news and whipping everyone into a frenzy. They make it sound a thousand times worse than it is. After all, fear sells newspapers, which is very profitable for the likes of Murdoch and co...
Teapot
Teapot
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Well, whadaya THINK I'm supposed to say? I'm EIGHT! And Lux got that cuz she stole my soul.
Teapot
Teapot
Never too young to learn about evil monopolistic news corporations brainwashing us al--
-is dragged away waving tin foil hat and raving-
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
*Rips tinfoil hat up* I didn't understand anything you said. I think the Vocaloids are kinda loopy.
Teapot
Teapot
Hah, well, basically most of the media (that is; television, radio, newspapers, magazines, etcetera) is owned by various companies who are all owned by a very small selection of corporations. The biggest of which is News Corporation, which is owned by the Murdoch family. The problem is that they do whatever they like with their news outlets, including being not entirely honest.
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Ummm XD
Teapot
Teapot
Basically, we know what they want us to know. Sometimes this is not the truth. Fox News, for example (which are owned by Murdoch!) is notorious for spreading utter lies in their articles.