• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Sad. Yeah.
Jaidev
Jaidev
yeah I really feel bad for you.
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Thank you!
Jaidev
Jaidev
np i know how it feels to not have a 3DS
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
I have Bakugan and Pokemon Soul Silver, so it ain't that bad. And, I might get Pokemon Pearl for Christmas.
Jaidev
Jaidev
oh nice i have over 30 games every single game combined here are the game consles i have: Wii, 3DS xl, DSI xl, Pikachu themed Nintendo 64, Game boy color, game boy advance and an ipod AND a computer
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Now you're hurting my feelings and getting on my nerves.
Jaidev
Jaidev
I`m sorry about that I got off track because I am used to talking like that with my friends in school so yeah and I`m sorry again I did not mean to make you mad or anything ;(
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
It's okay. Please don't start doing that again.
Jaidev
Jaidev
Ok I promise cross my heart and soul.
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Thank you, but I have a question. If I get Pearl, what starter should I choose?
Jaidev
Jaidev
I think you should get Piplup.
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Actually, I'm not that fond of Piplup. Since I have DesMuMe, I've tried Piplup, he hasn't got me far.
NocturnalNetwork
NocturnalNetwork
Chimchar then. I usually don't choose Grass types, because they only get wrecked.
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Glaceon
Tell that to Lux's Torterra! And my Meganium! Two Grass-Types who won Champion Battles!
NocturnalNetwork
NocturnalNetwork
I have a Swampert that battled the Elite 4 and the Champion 3 or 4 times. Won EVERY SINGLE BATTLE.
Shiny Glaceon
voidaquariums
voidaquariums
YOU GAIZ ARE SHPAMMING MAH ALERTS
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny_Umbreon
Shiny_Umbreon
Oh forgot to day ORAD ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAS ORAD ORAD ORAS ORAS ORAS