• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

SparkyLewis949
SparkyLewis949
Aww Thats so sweet :3
lilonegia
lilonegia
lol thx! I'm gonna write...or type...another love poem about him before I go 2 bed....maybe it will keep my mind off of tomorrow!
Teapot
Teapot
Have you considered talking to the poor kid about this? :p
lilonegia
lilonegia
Teapot
Teapot
Yeah.
lilonegia
lilonegia
well, you see....i'm not positive that he even likes me...sometimes I think he does and other times...I think that he doesn't...I even asked him if he even liked me (I made up I a lie and I know that I shouldn't be even be doing that but I said people r spreading rumors that he liked me) and it took a long time for him to type it so I guess that he was thinking about how to say it but long story short...
lilonegia
lilonegia
he's just not ready for a relationship cause he just broke up with his girlfriend like....a month ago??I forget but yeah :-(
Teapot
Teapot
I figure it's better to be honest with him, y'know? Tell him you like him, see what he says - don't put excuses in his mouth for him. :) If he likes you back, great. If he doesn't, no harm - at least you know!
Azur
Azur
Yeah, @Teapot is right: at least you would know, and he would know you like him. I know it's hard, but you should at least try to tell him.
lilonegia
lilonegia
yea I know....but I just need to tell him at the right time....but now isn't really a "good" time.
Teapot
Teapot
There's never a good time. Go forth, young Padawan.
lilonegia
lilonegia
but..i can't though...I mean, he's really busy and he's out of state right now...I think he's in north Carolina? I don't know...he told me that the wifi isn't going to be very good so we haven't texted since last Friday!
lilonegia
lilonegia
Maybe I can ask him at the school dance...it's just...how am I going to tell him? I mean, I only se him at school. We text all the time after it but he can NEVER video chat because he ALWAYS has to baby sit and it's going to be really hard for him to pay attention to the baby and me
Teapot
Teapot
That would explain why it took a while for him to text back. Just sayin', once he's back, there'll be some other reason not to tell him :p
lilonegia
lilonegia
he has a little sister btw lol
lilonegia
lilonegia
yea..... I just realized that I pretty much text him more than I talk to him...I mean, he talks to me sometimes in school but...he's always with his friends and....I don't know....any Ideas on how I should tell him??