• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Draco Gengar
Draco Gengar
I agree but people call me a lot of things like you, sir, jerk, friend etc. I just so confusing! AHHHH!!! 'snicker'
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Well I usually can't hear the negative stuff, and the positive stuff I take with a grain of salt. The neutral? I tend to believe them.
Draco Gengar
Draco Gengar
I like neutral people (i'm one as well) since it usually means that they can see both sides of the coin. it is also a way to become wiser and is a handy exercise
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
@Ruko that was rude and uncalled for please apologize
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
(jk iluRuko)
BenTheDemon
BenTheDemon
I come back to 9 alerts.
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
I've come back to 20 before it's okay you get used to it :'D
Draco Gengar
Draco Gengar
Ruko?
BenTheDemon
BenTheDemon
Hey. Can you find a transparent overworld sprite of Nate from BW2 or BW? I can't seem to find one. I wish to edit it.
Draco Gengar
Draco Gengar
I don't see no Ruko! Me sa flipping out now! I"M SO CONFUSED!
BenTheDemon
BenTheDemon
*plays Yellow Flute*
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Ben I can send you one if you want
Draco Gengar
Draco Gengar
SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!
BenTheDemon
BenTheDemon
Actually, Kueb, I JUST found it.
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Fair enough! XD Also Gengar, please stop spamming my profile saying you're confused
BenTheDemon
BenTheDemon
You got a 3DS and/or Wii U?
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
Nope, sadly :< Been trying to get a 3DS for the longest time ever but parents keep catching me and stuff so I never end up getting one
BenTheDemon
BenTheDemon
Catching you do what?
Draco Gengar
Draco Gengar
i'm sorry for spamming but can someone explain what ruko said that was rude cause i can't seem to see it on my computer and my computer said he posted here and you also said to ruko to apologize and i don't see his posts on this conversation did ruko delete the posts?
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
@Draco Gengar Oh, he deleted right after, but basically he was being silly. Also @BenTheDemon, catching me trying to get one (they have access to my debit/credit card info since we have a shared account and it kind of really sucks)