• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

VaporeonOfLegend
VaporeonOfLegend
Want to do a novelization of one of the games with me as the protagonist, but which one?! I've played through (main series only) White and X (both several times) and seen LPs of FireRed and Emerald. I also kinda wanna do a Pokémon Tower Defense or Pokémon Tower Defense 2 one... AGH, THE NERD PROBLEMS!!!
seel129
seel129
oh,what's your youtube chennle called
VaporeonOfLegend
VaporeonOfLegend
Oh, I don't have one (I did kinda make it sound like I did, whoops). I've played through them on my own time. Sorry 'bout that.
seel129
seel129
it's okay,but still you did a nuzlock,did u win?
VaporeonOfLegend
VaporeonOfLegend
I tried doing a nuzlocke in X at one point and decided against it after the first gym (Such a winner :3).
seel129
seel129
was it THAT bad
VaporeonOfLegend
VaporeonOfLegend
Mhm, I had a Deerling (Sawsbuck is one of my favorites) that I really didn't want to lose. So instead, I decided to do a three Pokémon run. I ended up with A Sawsbuck, a Charizard (holding Mega Stone), and a Lapras. It was actually one of my favorite runs ever! :D
seel129
seel129
ONLY 3,what was the hardest part
VaporeonOfLegend
VaporeonOfLegend
Hmm, it was actually pretty easy. Having only 3 Pokémon meant only having to train 3, so they were all pretty over-leveled most of the time. I think the hardest part was probably leveling Lapras up though. I had gotten Sawsbuck and Charizard from Wonder Trade, so they got more Exp. per battle. I received Lapras from a guy on Route 12 (the Lucky Egg barely did anything either :T).
seel129
seel129
what about D/P(Gen 4)
VaporeonOfLegend
VaporeonOfLegend
Haven't gotten around to Gen 4 yet, but I do plan on playing it.
seel129
seel129
I'v made a protagonist a girl that dose contests.
VaporeonOfLegend
VaporeonOfLegend
So have I, actually. Her team is Furret (Male), Pikachu (Female), Riolu (Male, Shiny), and Mandibuzz (Female). She was originally a trainer in Kalos, but left all of her Pokémon with a rival and left for Sinnoh. Her Furret, however, wouldn't have any of that, and escaped from the rival and followed her onto her ship to Sinnoh (kinda like Ash's Aipom now that I think about it).
seel129
seel129
cool-pachirisu-risu
cute-azumarill-blublu
smart-noctowl-ms specs
beauty-roselia-Azalia
tough-gabite(son to be garchop)-nommy
VaporeonOfLegend
VaporeonOfLegend
Aw, I love it ♥
VaporeonOfLegend
VaporeonOfLegend
The names are really cute ♥
seel129
seel129
thax,so do you know what to do now
VaporeonOfLegend
VaporeonOfLegend
Yes, but that's the problem... I have so many ideas floating around that I haven't had the time to complete them... I have a good idea of the important events in each, but it's the in between stuff I'm having trouble with.
seel129
seel129
try the ending first,you don't want your story to go all over the place
VaporeonOfLegend
VaporeonOfLegend
That seems like it would work, thanks! :)