• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

SparkyLewis949
SparkyLewis949
Wow Im seriously trying to hard I should stop.
Master of Stratos
Master of Stratos
Since you're so kind in doing so, I HAVE been trying to revive the Stratos series since it's been on hiatus for over a year now. Ever since my former partner from DA left mysteriously. Anyway, since you're interested, I can give you what's already been made so that you can work from there, Also, thank you for bowing, but no need to kiss up to me. Despite my title, I'm not as big of a blowhard as I let on.
SparkyLewis949
SparkyLewis949
Okay, I'll get on it tomorrow(My family is sort of having a party, I'm not interested in football so they let me on the computer). Also, haha XD
Master of Stratos
Master of Stratos
Great! By the way, didn't catch your name. :) Name's David.
SparkyLewis949
SparkyLewis949
I go by Sparky mainly, but my real name's Hannah
SparkyLewis949
SparkyLewis949
Hey, random question: Do you like Lilo and Stitch?
Master of Stratos
Master of Stratos
Yeah, one of my favorites! All the unique Experiments, the character interactions and the surprisingly original alien designs.
Master of Stratos
Master of Stratos
SparkyLewis949
SparkyLewis949
Glad to see someone who likes one of the greater arts of Disney! Lilo and Stitch was actually how me and my best friend grew more fond of each other(as we used to go as "friends who hate each other", even though I didn't hate her). My favorite experiment is probably Hammerface.
Master of Stratos
Master of Stratos
Well, I wouldn't say the greatest, but definitely one of the better of modern Disney's endeavors! Favorites of mine include Spooky, Richter, Splodyhead, Slugger and the kind of them all, the duo of Yin and Yang!
Master of Stratos
Master of Stratos
As for what I think is Disney's best, I'd say Alice in Wonderland. Ed Wynn ftw, baby!
Master of Stratos
Master of Stratos
Also, I'm glad ya like it; Maurice DeLynch is actually a play on the great voice actor Maurice Lamarche, who you may remember as The Brain from Pinky and the Brain. Why a play on Lamarche? Well, Maurice here was made as an OC bartender for a series I made on Deviantart called Animation Logs, where cartoon and videogame characters from all walks of life come into his malt shop called the Cell Shrine.
SparkyLewis949
SparkyLewis949
For my best Disney, I'd probably have to say Mulan. It was my first Disney film, after all.
Master of Stratos
Master of Stratos
Not bad; it DOES have one of the very first voice actresses as the grandmother after all. :) You saw right, Mulan's grandmother's voiced by Witch Hazel/Rocket J. Squirrel herself, June Foray. And in fact, she still plays Rocky to this day!
SparkyLewis949
SparkyLewis949
Sorry, I'm back. I had to watch the halftime show, and I was creating a Deviantart profile. I'm going to add you soon. I go by the same name as this site.