• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Teapot
Teapot
He hasn't been posting stuff and deleting it. It keeps a log on the site, so I can check for deleted stuff. Either way, just change your password and e-mail from within the site, it'll chuck him out.
Ravyne Nevermore
Ravyne Nevermore
Ok, got it.
Teapot
Teapot
(I could change the password for you, but I'd need some way of getting it to you outside the site, obviously - otherwise he'd see it.)
Ravyne Nevermore
Ravyne Nevermore
I know the password I want and my friend Doesn't really know a lot about pokemon so change my password to "pokemon #25 of the national pokedex", "electric mouse pokemon" use those hints, its the best I can do without him figuring out what it is.
Teapot
Teapot
Uh, no. Because then anyone on this site will now know what your password is... As I said, just change it yourself - it'll have the same effect.
Teapot
Teapot
... and if you use that password anywhere else, CHANGE IT NOW. Because that is now public.
Ravyne Nevermore
Ravyne Nevermore
Um, I'll try.