• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Galetaer
Galetaer
Yeah, it is actually! I found this picture in my image folder and thought it would make an awesome avatar. Glad to see there's another anime enthusiast around. Is your picture... err... Seto from Kagerou Project? I have not kept up with much of anything recently, so I'm sorry if I'm wrong on that. xD
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
It's actually Haruka from Kagerou Project, but at least you got the anime right XD I'm actually surprised other people know about KagePro, it's usually just me and my mirror that talk about it. I don't watch a lot of anime personally, but I (mostly) enjoyed Mirai Nikki and I love Akise~
Galetaer
Galetaer
Well, I tried to be cool. ;-; Kagerou Project seems cool, but I've never taken the time to check it out. What's it about? I mostly read manga, but when I do watch anime it's usually smaller series like Mirai Nikki. Side note; Akise is the best, my only regret is that he didn't get the screen time he deserved.
Shiny Motley
Shiny Motley
I completely agree ;; I actually only read the manga for Mirai Nikki but even then he didn't get enough showtime. He's such a great character, too </3 KagePro is... kind of complicated. It's about some kids who end up getting powers due to shenanigans, and I don't think I can say much else without spoiling anything. Like, almost EVERYTHING in that show is a major spoiler, which is why it's so hard to explain x_x