• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

MandyLandy62
MandyLandy62
Hi there!
darkomaraven
darkomaraven
Hello! Just getting used to this site. >_<
Azur
Azur
Hello, and welcome! Your art is lovely.
darkomaraven
darkomaraven
Thanks so much! Would anyone mind giving me a bit of an overview of the site? Just so I can kinda get to know what I'm doing.
Azur
Azur
Oh, sure! It's just like most other sites, really. You can post on the Forums, talk with friends, roleplay, pretty much anything you want as long it follows the rules. Oh, and the trainer card maker, of course. You can make custom cards on it.
Any specific questions you have? Ot maybe I explained something weird and you didn't understand? Feel free to let me know.
darkomaraven
darkomaraven
Well I noticed there's both a chat and forum. what's the difference between the two?
Azur
Azur
Ok, I'll explain. It's actually very simple.
Forum messages are always visible unless deleted, but the chat is reset every so often and is a "right now" sort of thing. I mean that the users on there are currently online and posting.
darkomaraven
darkomaraven
Oh ok that makes sense thank you! Oh and is there a private message system as well?