• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

darkomaraven
darkomaraven
wait what. .-. i just joined a few hours ago.... is that true? did i really? well then..... i have no words
darkomaraven
darkomaraven
wait who is it tho?
SparkyLewis949
darkomaraven
darkomaraven
oh wow :O well that's pretty cool! ^^ I had no idea.
Azur
Azur
He used to be following me, at least I remember he was. That's so cool for you, though!
Linkachu
Linkachu
Make that two~ ;D

(We aren't scary, elusive things, really! We're just Pokemon fans like everyone else. :3)
SparkyLewis949
SparkyLewis949
@Linkachu Im not saying your scary, Im just saying your someone of a high power XP
darkomaraven
darkomaraven
Azur
Azur
Aww, I'm jealous ;_;, but happy for you :D!
SparkyLewis949
SparkyLewis949
So, you have 2 administrators, 3 relatively famous(the term I can think of) members, and 18 others... Yep, it's been confirmed guys. @darkomaraven is a god dam genius.
Azur
Azur
@SparkyLewis949 Hey, that's not fair! She's just (no offense) a normal girl artist like many others here.
darkomaraven
darkomaraven
Well if iris-sempi is one of the famous ones you're referring to she found me on tumble and suggested I come here so uh... Hehe idk what to say. XD (I'm not a goddess tho)
Azur
Azur
@darkomaraven That's all I was saying, that you're not a goddess. Metaphorically, heck yes, but literally, sadly not.