• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

darkomaraven
darkomaraven
Well I'm a most interested in the physics part of it but yes of course! It's really fun working up there, just the other day we had about 40 people show up. It was really clear that night :3
Azur
Azur
Ooh, that sounds really fun! :D
darkomaraven
darkomaraven
Azur
Azur
@darkomaraven Mmm, delicious! :D I have always liked sciences in general, but astronomy was always a particular favorite of mine. ♥
Linkachu
Linkachu
That does sound like a lot of fun. My favourite part of my university Astronomy classes was getting to visit the observatory on campus. It was so awesome getting to look through such a big telescope. I miss that. ;_;
Azur
Azur
I wonder if I will have astronomy at my high school next year. I hope so, and if I can I will take it.
darkomaraven
darkomaraven
@Linkachu I find it even more fun to just lay out in the grass and star gaze :3

@EonMaster101 sadly mine doesn't. We have physics though. It's my favorite class! I've had a 100% the whole year.
Azur
Azur
@darkomaraven Stargazing is s fun, but unfortunately I have too many lights on my neighborhood and a lack of hills. ;_;
Ooh, physics! I am into anything science-y, but physics and biology (as well astronomy, of course) are my favorites.
darkomaraven
darkomaraven
@EonMaster101 oh really? I've only ever seen flat land once in my life! XD Too many hills here.