• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Tucker Drawdy
Tucker Drawdy
Mine is poison
Azur
Azur
Nice, Poison is a great type. I wish there was a Poison/Dragon 'Mon. Besides Dragalge, I mean. We need MORE Poison Dragons, cuz they are awesome and deadly.
Tucker Drawdy
Tucker Drawdy
Hm, indeed.
Azur
Azur
Are there any Pokémon besides Elekid that you really like?
Tucker Drawdy
Tucker Drawdy
'Course. I love Dustox, Exeggutor, Duskull, basicly every underrated pokemon, I hate legendaries, and charivarizard with a burning passion.
Azur
Azur
Yeah, I tend to like the overlooked and underrated Pokémon, too. I don't mind Legends except when people start being like, "My whatever is so great!" like bragging and stuff. Shaymin is the only one I really like a lot, but the others not so much.
Tucker Drawdy
Tucker Drawdy
Same with me, dear weezing, love at first site, right when I saw the beautiful smog attack boy, I couldn't keep from searching WEEZING AND KOFFING on the internet.
Tucker Drawdy
Tucker Drawdy
Oh yeah I need to tell ya something
Tucker Drawdy
Tucker Drawdy
I thought you'd maybe duplicate a trainer card I made based off of our RP. In my save d trainer cards look for "Kurtz". Enjoy...
Azur
Azur
Yeah, some Pokémon are just like that. I got my first GAME in the 4 gen (Diamond/Pearl) so Turtwig is special to me. A lot of the gen 1 'Mons like Persian and Bulbasaur/Venusaur are special to me, too.
Ooh, nice card! I like it. :)
Tucker Drawdy
Tucker Drawdy
Knew it. I think what I just wrote in our RP was solid gold
Tucker Drawdy
Tucker Drawdy
Cacturne , he's the perfect villain.
Azur
Azur
Yes, I agree! It was definitely gold-worthy.