• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms

Fire Blaze
Fire Blaze
do you wanna know something amazing in soulsilver
Alice's dead account
Fire Blaze
Fire Blaze
so if you pick totadile then your rival will pick chikoirta and later when your totadile evolves then frackkjaw will be able to learn ice fang and ice affects grass so your stater can faint your rivals starter with one attack
Alice's dead account
Alice's dead account
cool!
what the worsts starters ever to you?(can include evolutions)
mine turtwig,grotle and probaly torterra.still don't know because i just have two badges.
Fire Blaze
Fire Blaze
piplup and its evolutions
Alice's dead account
Alice's dead account
on my pokemon diamond again,should i evolve my pichu?(is female and her i call "Bon Bon")
Fire Blaze
Fire Blaze
i wouldnt but pikachu is stronger in defence speed and strength
Alice's dead account
Alice's dead account
Bon Bon doesn't wanna evolve too,i tried evolve her and she's don't evolved soo.... pichu rules!
no evolution!
Fire Blaze
Fire Blaze
also a pichu doesnt evolve untill the trianer gives it lots and lots of care so i give my lvl 50 pichu a ever stone
Alice's dead account
Alice's dead account
I wish i never evolved my pikachu,chuchu(pokemon X) into raichu,she's never leanerd another atack.
Fire Blaze
Alice's dead account
Alice's dead account
You have chance to pick shiny arceus Lv 100 with leftovers or normal pichu Lv 1 with everstone,what of them you pick?
Fire Blaze
Fire Blaze
lv 1 pichu with everstone
Alice's dead account
Alice's dead account
There's happening a event of win all the word pokemon masters and you win a lv 1 pichu with everstone,Participate or not?
Fire Blaze
Fire Blaze
participate but what game
Alice's dead account
Alice's dead account
All of them!And just one day to beat all!
Fire Blaze
Fire Blaze
what day and what do i do
Alice's dead account
Alice's dead account
that fake....you know that right...?
because you will need nintendo ds wi-fi,but it don't work anymore(it's deleted)but if it's real would be day 28 on february!and the unique to use would be pichus
Fire Blaze
Alice's dead account
Alice's dead account
i need log out because im going see videos on youtube